A family-owned and operated Wisconsin pet food company, with over 100 years of experience in maintaining quality and pursuing innovation.CALL NOW!
According to the American Pet Products Association (APPA), pet ownership in the U.S. will reach an all-time high in 2015:
- 65% of American families have pets, equaling 79.7 million homes
- An estimated $60.59 billion will be spent on pet industry expenditures; $23.04 billion of that total will be spent on food alone
Those numbers help explain why animal advocacy groups are asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to enact tougher regulations for pet foods encompassing recalls, labeling requirements, and standards for ingredients.
Industry standards are due to change, calling for conscientious pet food manufacturers to step up and build the framework for best practices and safe products. Calling on Energy Recovery Partners' expertise, this company was able to restructure its own production framework to meet and maintain the highest standards for product quality and safety.
Continuing the rich history of commitment to its consumers, this pet food manufacturer partnered with Energy Recovery Partners to address a critical factor that could directly lead to product contamination. The goal: Eliminate intake of unfiltered air in packaging, and ensure positive pressure within the facility by zones. Energy Recovery Partners responded with a system offering customized, critical features:
- Use of MERV 15 filtered air to ensure positive airflow
- Continuous monitoring and automatic airflow adjustment that responds to process changes within the plant
- Incorporation of the most advanced equipment available, resulting in 92% thermal efficiency
- 100% customer sustainability - including day-to-day management and future continuous improvement